Saturday, November 22, 2014

Birthday Card - Keep the gears grinding and the heart ticking

Good Morning to you all.
Today I am showing you a Birthday card for my father in law. Just before his birthday he had gone through open heart surgery and now was finally on the road to recovery. I took some pictures of hearts from old medical studies (thanks to Graphics Fairy) and worked these into my theme.

 'Keep the gears grinding and the heart ticking!'

 I inked the chipboard gears with a silver metallic and then stamped with brown staz-on ink. I also used a gear mask and some brown and silver paint mixed with modelling paste to add some texture. The tag pulls out and says Happy Birthday on it.
 a view of the inside....
Have a good day Crafters!
Wanda
 

1 comment:

  1. Wanda, I love this! Did you print on the gear yourself? (The one that is placed the lowest of them all). I wanna make this! Gwen

    ReplyDelete