Sunday, February 05, 2012

Vintage Cafe Card Challeng #11 Heart Story

Good Afternoon,

You should see the beautiful day we are having here. Manitoba, Canada is know for its terribly cold and windy winters. But today is sunny and above zero. What a treat. After I post this I am going to take my dog for a nice long walk!


These two cards I made for a couple special friends I have. I think they will love them. I am going to enter them into a challenge on Vintage Cafe Card Challenge. What a gorgeous site this is! I LOVE looking at all the design team's work. It is always an inspiration. http://vintagecafecard.blogspot.com/

This week they requested two cards, each with a Valentine theme, and both having chipboard hearts on them. I covered my chipboard hearts with gesso and then stuck gears, screws, and heart brads in it and then let it dry. It is a bit shabby but not too romantic.

I wanted to make the two cards compliment each other. I made one with a small picture gallery in the middle, and the second card is a single version of this picture gallery theme. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment