Friday, August 17, 2012

Mr. Cool Shades!

Happy Friday All,
I am just back in town today from a business trip all this week. It was a nice break from the regular work routine, but no crafting in the evenings! How boring!

I will show you a layout I finished awhile ago. My son loved sunglasses when he was little. This layout is of him showing off a new pair that he recieved as a Easter gift.

I love Mitch in bright colors and this red fleece was one of his favorites.

I did a lot of cutting for this page. I enjoy fussing cutting. It is relaxing and I just let my mind wander! I also used an edger to cut the pattern on the inner page. I used a page slightly larger with the edge design and then spritzed it with blue shimmer paint for the background page.


For each picture of Mitch I cut him out and matted them on dark navy cardstock. I think it makes the pictures show much better.

Tonight and tomorrow I am at a Scrapbooking/Crafting club at my friends house. There are seven in attendance. It is a guaranteed recipie for laughter and creativity!

Have a nice weekend yourself!
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the Anniversary wishes. I hope the same for you and your hubby. Thanks for your friendship. I am now following your blog as well.

    If you get the chance, I would LOVE to have you play along at my challenge blog for a chance at some great prizes, and so everyone can see your darling art projects. You can find us here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete